The Five Goriest Scenes from 'True Blood'

« Older   Newer »

1. BlackLilium87

User deleted

True Blood is known for two things: sex and gore. Of course it seems sex always takes center stage - and with kinky fang-bangs and town-wide orgies, how could it not? But let's be honest - we all enjoy the gory bits at least as much. With this in mind, I scoured through True Blood, not looking for scenes with mere blood, but for the darkest, grimiest, goriest scenes. These were my top five picks - what are yours?

"Sparks Fly Out"/"Cold Ground" Episodes 1.5 and 1.6

All of Rene's murders were ugly, but none more than Gran's, if only for the added emotional impact.

"You'll Be the Death of Me" Episode 1.12

In the season 1 finale, Sookie finds out Rene is the Bon Temps serial killer because she's his next victim. Bill senses her extreme distress, and races across the graveyard to find her, despite it being the middle of the day. Bill is burnt crispy - Freddy Krueger has nothing on him.

"Nothing but the Blood" Episode 2.1

Royce learns the true viciousness of vampires when a failed escape attempt from Eric's dungeon ends up with him being torn apart, limb from limb, by Eric's own hand. (By the way, this was a bloody episode. It's at the opening of this episode that we discover the identity of the dead body in the abandoned car -- Tara's fake exorcist. Her death was very real, though, with her heart savagely ripped from her chest.)

"Keep This Party Going" Episode 2.2

Lafayette is prisoner in a filthy dungeon that would make Jigsaw proud. His only hope of escape is to dig a chunk of metal out of the nearby, rotting leg that once belonged to Royce.

"Scratches" Episode 2.3

Sookie is attacked by the big demon/bull thing (which we now know was Maryann) and, boy, is it a mess. That said, things have to get worse before they can get better. Her skin bubbles and boils as if hit by acid, and the craggly doc sticking his gnarly fingers into her wounds, are pretty gross.

Fonte

PS: io avrei aggiunto la scena dove Maryann cucina il cuore e Tara ed Eggs se lo mangiano... non sarà sanguinolenta come scena,ma a me ha fatto una brutta impressione image

CITAZIONE
    Bill is burnt crispy – Freddy Krueger has nothing on him.

:08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif:

2. Monyka82

User deleted

Billy è diventato un Mc Crispy.....
    :08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif:

3. serenamor

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Monyka82 @ 3/11/2009, 12:04)
    Billy è diventato un Mc Crispy.....
    :08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif:

no comment..... :08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif:

2 replies since 3/11/2009, 11:59   63 views