SPOILER - True Blood's Michelle Forbes Spills Finale Secrets

« Older   Newer »

1. BlackLilium87

User deleted

Her time has come…we think. After months of cooking up trouble -- and a bloody heart soufflé, True Blood's Maryann Forrester may be going down on this Sunday’s second season finale. Before we lose her, actress Michelle Forbes took some time off from vibrating her body to speak with TV Guide Magazine. And as a bonus, Michelle has agreed to answer your questions Monday morning after Sunday’s finale airs. So shoot us some questions in the comments section below after you watch Sunday night and we’ll get you some answers.

So, what was it like shooting the finale with your cast?
    We were all out in the woods having so much fun. I kept losing focus because I was watching them do these hilarious and insane things. Anna Paquin (Sookie) and I were in stitches through most of it because we had some pretty loony things to do together.

What’s up with that vibrating egg we saw in bed with Tara and Eggs in the last original episode? There’s gotta be a connection to Eggs’ name, right?
    I’m going to pass on that one because I want people to be surprised as they go into it.

Speaking of eggs, you’ve been doing about as much cooking this season as Meryl Streep does in Julie and Julia. Have you learned a few culinary tricks?
    My cooking skills are not to be discussed. That’s what God provided restaurants for. I did however have a 5 a.m. flambé lesson to cook that heart. I thought I’d better have some coffee before I started. I was nervous I was going to burn the studio down, but it was pretty easy.

I assume you weren’t cutting into an actual human heart. Please tell me you weren’t.
    No, no. I’m not sure what it was, but we all got creeped out when I cut into it because it made the worst squishing sound in the world. The irony is that I’m a 30-year vegetarian. I’ve been an animal activist my entire life, so the role of Maryann has been a bit challenging – especially with the lovely meat tree – Di-meat-tree, as he became known.

That tree is repulsive. Tell us about it.
    It was filled with real meat and reeked as the weeks wore on. There are bobcats and coyotes roaming around that ranch where we shoot, so they had someone sit by the tree with a gun at night to protect it.

That’s the worse job ever.

I know.

So, we learned from Vampire Queen Sophie-Anne that Maryann is actually a maenad. What the heck is that?
    A maenad is also known as the raving one or the wild one. They’re mythic creatures in Greek mythology who followed Dionysius and Bacchus and revel in chaos and destruction. They drink wine, have sex and have no boundaries. That excess is their quest for purity. As they sing their praises to their god, they hope that he comes.

And how can she be destroyed?
    Once she believes the god is finally coming, that will be her vulnerability. Or shall I say her Achilles’ Heel.

The whole town of Bon Temps is gunning for Maryann. Should we be worried for her?
    Sure. The whole town does want her gone. She has the whole town in her clutches except for a few stray ones like Sam and Sookie. Her final goal is to grab everyone so that she can achieve her goal. But she should have cause for caution.

Fonte

2. gio8890

User deleted

devo dire mi dispaice molto per l'attrice che lascerà la serie , davvero bravissima , riguardando la 2x10 per esmpio non posso altro che dire propro eccezionale , forse quella che ha dato il emglio di se in questa stagione!

3. Rowky

User deleted

CITAZIONE (gio8890 @ 10/9/2009, 19:51)
    devo dire mi dispaice molto per l'attrice che lascerà la serie , davvero bravissima , riguardando la 2x10 per esmpio non posso altro che dire propro eccezionale , forse quella che ha dato il emglio di se in questa stagione!

Anche per me è bravissima, ed a parte il fatto che la sua storyline aveva cominciato a stufare, penso proprio che mi mancherà il suo personaggio... ma alla fine della serie il cattivo va sconfitto, quindi...

4. Monyka82

User deleted

no no vai vai Maryann...che già mi aveva stancato 3 puntate fa....avanti col nuovo materiale......

5. Luce23

User deleted

Sì l'attrice è molto brava però effettivamente il suo personaggio stava un pò stancando... forse l'hanno tirata troppo per le lunghe...

6. Monyka82

User deleted

beh diciamo che c'è stato molto stacco fra tutta la serie a Dalls e poi qsto ritorno traumatico a Bon Temps con un'altra realtà....

7. Luce23

User deleted

avrei voluto che non finisse mai la parte a Dallas.... sarà per questo che non sopporto più Maryann... già prima un pò mi annoiava...

8. gio8890

User deleted

a me il suo eprsonaggio , per come lo interpreta lei mi piace un sacco , ora ,visto che è sucita allo scoperto , l'avrei apprezzata anek eprima se non cia vessero messo un etermità ad arrivare a sto punto , l'ho adorata poi nello corso episodio , chissa poi perchè sookie ogni volta che dice "non mi fai paura" la sbattono contro il muro...o no?

9. Monyka82

User deleted

e non credo che le mazzate per Tttsssokie siano finite.....chissà perchè ho qsta sensazione....

10. gio8890

User deleted

la serie ci è andata leggerissima con lei in quanto a botte nel secondo libro le prende di santa ragione!

11. serenamor

User deleted

che andasse via era scontato..non aveva parti anche negli altri libri...ha fatto una bella interpretazione anche se la sua storia insieme a quella di taara e eggs..sinceramente e' stata un po' monotona..avrei preferito uno spazio maggiore alle scene di dallas

12. BlackLilium87

User deleted

con tutta onestà, non per la Forbes che a mio parere è molto brava, ma meno male che finisce questo triangolo Maryann-Tara-Eggs! poteva essere molto più interessante ma alla fine l'hanno reso "pesante" da seguire... nel secondo libro mi è piaciuta molto di più!!! :11.gif:
    comunque ho notato che l'unica attrice del cast a dare molti spoiler è stata proprio Michelle Forbes... è già la seconda volta che parla liberamente del suo personaggio... probabilmente è stata una cosa voluta, per interessare il pubblico alla storia della menade che si sarebbe, in ogni caso, esaurita in questa stagione...

13. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Monyka82 @ 10/9/2009, 21:48)
    no no vai vai Maryann...che già mi aveva stancato 3 puntate fa....avanti col nuovo materiale......

posso solo quotare........

14. gio8890

User deleted

che poi scusate ma ancora non ho capito tutto questo interesse che aveva maryann per tara , cioè un'altro agomento andato scomparso episodio dopo episodio, prima la voleva a tutti i costi per se ora se ne sbatte altamente!

15. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

secondo me Tara ed Eggs son serviti a Maryann per creare o procreare l'uovo gigante che c'è in camera di Sookie.....e ora non ha più bisogno di loro se non per incanalare le loro energie dentro di se....

19 replies since 10/9/2009, 18:27   164 views