‘True Blood‘ Season 1 DVD Outsells ‘The Sopranos‘ First Season DVD

« Older   Newer »

1. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

One outcome of all of the carnage at the TV trade publications is Claire Atkinson wound up writing about TV for the New York Post. That’s a good outcome for people who like to read about TV and hopefully it’s a good outcome for Ms. Atkinson.
    She has a story today about how the first season DVD of True Blood has now sold more units than The Sopranos first season. This is no surprise to me, my amazement over the sales of the first season DVD last year are what led me to watch True Blood!

CITAZIONE
    Vampire-loving barmaid Sookie Stackhouse has wiped out crime boss Tony Soprano.
    Love it or loathe it, “True Blood,” the hit HBO show featuring Stackhouse has already sold more DVDs of season one than mega-hit “The Sopranos” did during its freshman year, according to new statistics from HBO.
    First-season DVD sales of “True Blood,” from creator Alan Ball stand at 1.3 million, HBO said — about 37 percent more than the 943,000 DVDs of “The Sopranos” first season. It is about three times the number of disks for another HBO hit, “Sex And The City,” which sold 426,000 season one DVDs.

sono felicissima di annunciarvi che il dvd della prima stagione di true blood ha strabattuto il dvd della prima stagione dei Sopranos :60.gif:

fonte

0 replies since 22/7/2010, 20:10   73 views