Top 10 Sexiest Vampires For Valentine’s Day

« Older   Newer »

1. BlackLilium87

User deleted

It’s Valentine’s Day weekend and that means expensive chocolates, teddy bears, and vampires. Vampires?! You might be asking yourself what the walking dead has to do with the most romantic holiday of the year? Recently, Hollywood has been capitalizing on the long running obsession that people have had with the creatures, and it’s probably because the majority of the ones we’ve seen have been ridiculously good looking. Sure, they’d drain you like a bowl of spaghetti, but we just can’t shake them.

So this Valentine’s Day curl up with your significant other and watch your favorite vampire flick that will hopefully feature some of the pretty men and women who made our list.

10. Edward Cullen - The Twilight Saga

Edward Cullen is the leading vampire in the Twilight series, and he drives women bat-sh*t crazy. I don’t know if it’s his emaciated look, or perfectly coiffed hair that turns heads but whatever it is it’s working. When it comes to dominating young women (and their mothers), this guy takes the cake. What’s not to love about a man who watches you while you sleep and constantly reminds you that he wants to kill you?

9. Selene - Underworld

Selene is the lead heroine in the first and second films in the Underworld series. Her character is caught in a vampire version of “Romeo and Juliet” when it comes to her love interest who happens to be a werewolf, and everyone knows vampires hate werewolves! If anything, Selene is best known for her spandex-pleather body suit and corset that conveniently match her automatic guns. You’ve gotta love a woman who can coordinate her fashion with her artillery.

8. Dracula - Dracula 2000

Dracula made his first movie appearance for the new millennium in Patrick Lussier’s adaptation Dracula 2000. The role was played by a tall, dark and then unknown Scottish actor named Gerard Butler and he was less talk and sex appeal. Sporting a long black coat and curly locks this Dracula made his moves by invading you subconscious just as much as your reality. Sounds muy caliente!

7. Darla -Angel

On the hit TV series “Angel,” there was only one woman who could handle the vampire when he turned into Angelus and I’m not talking about Buffy. Darla, was the love of Angelus’ life who ran with him, Spike, and Drucilla back in the old days. When she resurfaced hundreds of years later, they had a love-hate relationship, but in the end the love must have won because she ended up pregnant with his son, even though she’s dead and vamps shouldn’t be able to reproduce. That’s television for you.

6. David - The Lost Boys

Way before he was Jack Bauer, Kiefer Sutherland was a working actor in the eighties starring in one of the most memorable films of the decade, The Lost Boys. This is a film that was filled with pretty vampires, but David was a badass because he ran a crew of vamps who were sort of a boy band amongst themselves. He had the long black coat, the bleached blonde hair, and the questionable facial hair that screamed, ‘trust me I won’t bite.’

5. Satanico Pandemonium - From Dusk Till Dawn

From Dusk Till Dawn has to be one of the most underrated vampire movies ever made. Not only does it feature George Clooney playing a gun toting bad ass with a neck tattoo, but also an onslaught of beautiful women who turn into demon-faced bloodsuckers at the drop of a hat. In this case, Salma Hayek stole the show as Satanico Pandemonium. She was the bikini wearing vampire who declared that she would make Clooney her slave. Isn’t that what we all want? From her lips to God’s ears.

4. Louis de Pointe du Lac - Interview With A Vampire

Interview With a Vampire is one of those films that should be placed in the horror genre, but all the scary stuff is constantly overlooked because of its two leading stars. The film featured Tom Cruise (in his hottie days) as Lestat de Lioncourt and Brad Pitt as Louis de Pointe du Lac. Du Lac was a victim of circumstance, and a sad soul who made you want to hug him despite the fact that he’d snap you neck at any moment. He was Emo, before Emo was cool.

3. Angel/Angelus - Angel

“Angel” was a spin-off series that centered on a character who originated on “Buffy The Vampire Slayer.” He was cursed as the vampire who had a soul, and was punished by never being able to achieve true happiness. If he ever did, it would cause his alter-ego Angelus to take over his body, and no one wants that. Angel is in constant conflict with his carnal nature and his attempt to receive atonement. He’s such a tortured soul. A dead, hot, tortured soul.

2. Count Dracula / Vlad III Draculea - Bram Stoker’s Dracula

Gary Oldman’s performance in Bram Stoker’s Dracula is either a hit or miss for some people. His top hat and tinted glasses may have been too much for a few critics to take, but he’s at the top of my list. Out of the many portrayals of Dracula, he was able to highlight the vampire’s obsession and desire better than anyone in the past 20 years. It’s one of those things where if loving him is wrong, you just don’t want to be right.

1. Eric Northman - HBO’s True Blood

Our number one vampire pick isn’t just the flavor of the week, he is the real deal. “True Blood’s” Eric Northman’s not the conventional romantic or even perverse vampire we typically see on television and film. He doesn’t go and attach himself to any woman with a pulse, he’s particularly bored with the human race and only sees them as a source of food. So when it comes to his love life, you have to be a pretty special woman to catch his attention. His attitude may come off as a bit condescending but the fact that he’s a 6'4, Scandinavian Adonis helps us cope.

Fonte

PS: che dire d'accordissima sulla posizione numero 1 :59.gif: :59.gif: :59.gif: e su gran parte della lista, avrei escluso il numero 6 e 8 e aggiunto Spike :60.gif: e Blade!
    notare l'assenza del vampiro "Beeehl" :11.gif:

2. xElyx

User deleted

Anch'io sono d'accordissimo con la prima posizione ( ma va!!!) :06.gif: :27.gif: :59.gif: chi ha fatto questa classifica ha buon gusto!!!!!

Avrei pero' sostituito Angel con Spike e avrei fatto salire di qualche posizione il Dracula di Gerard Butler :59.gif:

3. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    “True Blood’s” Eric Northman’s not the conventional romantic or even perverse vampire we typically see on television and film.

Completamente d'accordo...Eric è un nuovo vampiro sia televisivo che letterario!!!
    :16.gif:
    CITAZIONE
    He doesn’t go and attach himself to any woman with a pulse, he’s particularly bored with the human race and only sees them as a source of food. So when it comes to his love life, you have to be a pretty special woman to catch his attention.

Esattamente!!!!
    Eric è annoiato dagli umani, non ama ogni donna.....ma solo quella speciale Donna che incontrerà che noi sappiamo!!!!
    :12.gif: :12.gif:

Io avrei fatto salire Angel e Spike.......^^
    :18.gif:

4. V-Mars

User deleted

CITAZIONE (xElyx @ 15/2/2010, 21:41)
    Anch'io sono d'accordissimo con la prima posizione ( ma va!!!) :06.gif: :27.gif: :59.gif: chi ha fatto questa classifica ha buon gusto!!!!!

Avrei pero' sostituito Angel con Spike e avrei fatto salire di qualche posizione il Dracula di Gerard Butler :59.gif:

Straquoto ogni minima parola! Io preferiscodi gran lunga Spike ad Angel:Spike è sfigatissimo e comicissimo! :20.gif: :20.gif: :20.gif: Non che Angel sia male eh,ma Spike ha la verve comica! :20.gif:
    Eric... :19.gif: :19.gif: :19.gif: :12.gif:

Trueblood Gods
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Group
    Vampiri

Status
    Waiting!
    D'accordissimo con la 1a posizione, incazzata per l'assenza di qualcun altro e la presenza di un altro: Rob! Solo vederlo decido di diventare omo!

6. nillacobain

User deleted

Robward Cullen l'avrei messo al numero 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

E comunque ERESIA!!!!! Manca Bela Lugosi!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

7. V-Mars

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Becky974 @ 15/2/2010, 22:27)
    D'accordissimo con la 1a posizione, incazzata per l'assenza di qualcun altro e la presenza di un altro: Rob! Solo vederlo decido di diventare omo!

:08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif: E pensare che in tutta la twilight saga dopo taylor Lautner è il meno peggio! :08.gif:

8. xElyx

User deleted

Ahahahah Nilla ne ero sicura :03.gif:
    Pero' Edward non è un "vero" vampiro...quindi la posizione che ha per me è giusta image

9. Monyka82

User deleted

ma Bela Lugosi non è sexy......

o_O

10. nillacobain

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Monyka82 @ 15/2/2010, 23:12)

o_O

Per me si!!! Molto più di Brad Pitt con capello stirato!! :03.gif:

Trueblood Gods
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Group
    Vampiri

Status
    Waiting!
    CITAZIONE (V-Mars @ 15/2/2010, 23:02)
    :08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif: E pensare che in tutta la twilight saga dopo taylor Lautner è il meno peggio! :08.gif:

Azz! Stiamo messe bene!

CITAZIONE (Monyka82 @ 15/2/2010, 23:12)
    o_O

Quoto! Bravo, ma in quanto a sexy... image

CITAZIONE (nillacobain @ 15/2/2010, 23:14)
    Per me si!!! Molto più di Brad Pitt con capello stirato!! :03.gif:

Brad chi?! :11.gif:
    Bela Lugosi...mmh...io ho sempre adorato Christoper Lee...lui sì che ha fascino, nonostante la sua età! E anche come Vampiro mi piace molto...

12. V-Mars

User deleted

verissimoooo! Piace un sacco anche a moi!

13. nillacobain

User deleted

Beh, Bela Lugosi aveva quel fascino misterioso che gli ha permesso di incarnare perfettamente il ruolo del vampiro. Per me rimarrà sempre IL vampiro per eccellenza (che nemmeno i vari Rob, Alex, Stephen, Tom Cruise e company, etc messi insieme!). Ovviamente ognuno ha i suoi gusti (sicuramente Bela Lugosi è parecchio old fashioned, LOL) ma mi piacerebbe che venisse considerato nelle varie classifiche "the best vampire", etc.... non necessariamente in quelle in cui si discute se un attore sia più o meno sexy rispetto ad un altro. Dovrebbero anche definire il parametro "sexy": occhi azzurri, capello cotonato, sguardo penetrante, muscolo che spunta sotto la maglia, etc ???

Trueblood Gods
    ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Group
    Vampiri

Status
    Waiting!
    Lo so nilla. Anche a me piace molto, ma non riesco a trovarlo sexy. Però il suo Dracula, per me, insieme a quello di Christoper Lee restano i migliori. E infatti, ho fatto i salti mortali per avere anche quei due dvd orignali. Così, ho tutti e tre i Dracula. Che, sinceramente, mi è piaciuto molto anche Gary Oldman, per quanto io non lo reputi un bell'uomo!
    Certo, che i vampiri della lista sono tutti giovani, ma della lista sopra, io mi farei mordere solo da Eric/Alex, ma è una questione di gusti. E con tutto, che a me non piacciono i biondi, però...lui è la 3a eccezione in tutta la mia vita! :)
    Come non riesco a farmi piacere Angel, a cui preferisco di 5 punti (non di più) Spike. Non commento nemmeno Brad Pitt. Bravissimo, ma mi da l'impressione di un vampiro effeminato, perchè ha troppo l'aria da "sbarbatello".
    Tra le donne, ovviamente (per me), Celine di Underworl è unica.
    La trovo bellissima e mi piace come attrice, oltre al suo personaggio! Celine è l'unica Vampira che amo veramente...adesso insieme alla "nostra" Pam!!!

15. ninfa

User deleted

CITAZIONE (BlackLilium87 @ 15/2/2010, 21:32)
    It’s Valentine’s Day weekend and that means expensive chocolates, teddy bears, and vampires. Vampires?! You might be asking yourself what the walking dead has to do with the most romantic holiday of the year? Recently, Hollywood has been capitalizing on the long running obsession that people have had with the creatures, and it’s probably because the majority of the ones we’ve seen have been ridiculously good looking. Sure, they’d drain you like a bowl of spaghetti, but we just can’t shake them.

So this Valentine’s Day curl up with your significant other and watch your favorite vampire flick that will hopefully feature some of the pretty men and women who made our list.

10. Edward Cullen - The Twilight Saga

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/xlh3yo.jpg)

Edward Cullen is the leading vampire in the Twilight series, and he drives women bat-sh*t crazy. I don’t know if it’s his emaciated look, or perfectly coiffed hair that turns heads but whatever it is it’s working. When it comes to dominating young women (and their mothers), this guy takes the cake. What’s not to love about a man who watches you while you sleep and constantly reminds you that he wants to kill you?

9. Selene - Underworld

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/24zdmh2.jpg)

Selene is the lead heroine in the first and second films in the Underworld series. Her character is caught in a vampire version of “Romeo and Juliet” when it comes to her love interest who happens to be a werewolf, and everyone knows vampires hate werewolves! If anything, Selene is best known for her spandex-pleather body suit and corset that conveniently match her automatic guns. You’ve gotta love a woman who can coordinate her fashion with her artillery.

8. Dracula - Dracula 2000

(IMG:http://i46.tinypic.com/2me1kc0.jpg)

Dracula made his first movie appearance for the new millennium in Patrick Lussier’s adaptation Dracula 2000. The role was played by a tall, dark and then unknown Scottish actor named Gerard Butler and he was less talk and sex appeal. Sporting a long black coat and curly locks this Dracula made his moves by invading you subconscious just as much as your reality. Sounds muy caliente!

7. Darla -Angel

(IMG:http://i46.tinypic.com/2i77dqv.jpg)

On the hit TV series “Angel,” there was only one woman who could handle the vampire when he turned into Angelus and I’m not talking about Buffy. Darla, was the love of Angelus’ life who ran with him, Spike, and Drucilla back in the old days. When she resurfaced hundreds of years later, they had a love-hate relationship, but in the end the love must have won because she ended up pregnant with his son, even though she’s dead and vamps shouldn’t be able to reproduce. That’s television for you.

6. David - The Lost Boys

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/30w9hm8.jpg)

Way before he was Jack Bauer, Kiefer Sutherland was a working actor in the eighties starring in one of the most memorable films of the decade, The Lost Boys. This is a film that was filled with pretty vampires, but David was a badass because he ran a crew of vamps who were sort of a boy band amongst themselves. He had the long black coat, the bleached blonde hair, and the questionable facial hair that screamed, ‘trust me I won’t bite.’

5. Satanico Pandemonium - From Dusk Till Dawn

(IMG:http://i47.tinypic.com/2h2f6zn.jpg)

From Dusk Till Dawn has to be one of the most underrated vampire movies ever made. Not only does it feature George Clooney playing a gun toting bad ass with a neck tattoo, but also an onslaught of beautiful women who turn into demon-faced bloodsuckers at the drop of a hat. In this case, Salma Hayek stole the show as Satanico Pandemonium. She was the bikini wearing vampire who declared that she would make Clooney her slave. Isn’t that what we all want? From her lips to God’s ears.

4. Louis de Pointe du Lac - Interview With A Vampire

(IMG:http://i49.tinypic.com/29nh6rn.jpg)

Interview With a Vampire is one of those films that should be placed in the horror genre, but all the scary stuff is constantly overlooked because of its two leading stars. The film featured Tom Cruise (in his hottie days) as Lestat de Lioncourt and Brad Pitt as Louis de Pointe du Lac. Du Lac was a victim of circumstance, and a sad soul who made you want to hug him despite the fact that he’d snap you neck at any moment. He was Emo, before Emo was cool.

3. Angel/Angelus - Angel

(IMG:http://i49.tinypic.com/332xlj5.jpg)

“Angel” was a spin-off series that centered on a character who originated on “Buffy The Vampire Slayer.” He was cursed as the vampire who had a soul, and was punished by never being able to achieve true happiness. If he ever did, it would cause his alter-ego Angelus to take over his body, and no one wants that. Angel is in constant conflict with his carnal nature and his attempt to receive atonement. He’s such a tortured soul. A dead, hot, tortured soul.

2. Count Dracula / Vlad III Draculea - Bram Stoker’s Dracula

(IMG:http://i46.tinypic.com/21ah9gg.jpg)

Gary Oldman’s performance in Bram Stoker’s Dracula is either a hit or miss for some people. His top hat and tinted glasses may have been too much for a few critics to take, but he’s at the top of my list. Out of the many portrayals of Dracula, he was able to highlight the vampire’s obsession and desire better than anyone in the past 20 years. It’s one of those things where if loving him is wrong, you just don’t want to be right.

1. Eric Northman - HBO’s True Blood

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/2411cll.jpg)

Our number one vampire pick isn’t just the flavor of the week, he is the real deal. “True Blood’s” Eric Northman’s not the conventional romantic or even perverse vampire we typically see on television and film. He doesn’t go and attach himself to any woman with a pulse, he’s particularly bored with the human race and only sees them as a source of food. So when it comes to his love life, you have to be a pretty special woman to catch his attention. His attitude may come off as a bit condescending but the fact that he’s a 6'4, Scandinavian Adonis helps us cope.

Fonte

PS: che dire d'accordissima sulla posizione numero 1 :59.gif: :59.gif: :59.gif: e su gran parte della lista, avrei escluso il numero 6 e 8 e aggiunto Spike :60.gif: e Blade!
    notare l'assenza del vampiro "Beeehl" :11.gif:

Sono d'accordissima sulla numero una... ma secondo me alcune posizioni non sono giuste...... Cioè Angel al 3 posto? ! no non ci sto a mio parere deve stare al secondo...... anzi molte volte penso ke tra lui ed Eric si condividono il primo posto eh...... :08.gif:

25 replies since 15/2/2010, 21:32   1632 views