Charlaine Harris Q&A's

« Older   Newer »

1. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    My question is this- What do you think of Bill? I've gotten the feeling that you don't like the character very much.

A: 1050 duckpond100 2008-09-21 08:28
    What do I think of Bill? Well, I created him, so I know him pretty well. I always thought it was evident in the books what I think of him. I think he's made a lot of mistakes in his relationship with Sookie, and I think he would give anything to turn back the clock and do things differently. - Charlaine Harris

Cosa penso di Bill?beh l'ho creato quindi lo conosco piuttosto bene,ho sempre pensato che fosse evidente cosa penso di lui dai libri.ha fatto tanti errori e darebbe tutto per tornre indietro e far si che le cose siano diverse"

CITAZIONE
    A: 1072 duckpond100 2008-09-22 11:05
    I don't think Sookie and Bill will ever have the same relationship. And Sookie will never become a vampire. However, Bill is in the next book in no small way. - Charlaine Harris

"Non credo che Sookie e Bill avranno la solita relazione. E Sookie non diventerà un vampiro. Comunque Bill è nel prossimo libro e non in piccola parte"

CITAZIONE
    A: 1106 duckpond100 2008-09-24 07:25
    Eric is still all about Eric, but he is preoccupied with Sookie. DAG is with my editor, and I made a major change in it at her suggestion. I will be making a few changes when I get the edited mss. from her, but nothing major. I can only be me. I'm glad you're enjoying the books. - Charlaine Harris

"Eric resta sempre concentrato su Eric, ma è preoccupato con Sookie.......

CITAZIONE
    1110 2008-09-25 08:29
    Q: 1. Would you consider Eric to be shallow? 2. Was it the blood bond that made Eric try to take the soda can bomb from Sookie?

1111 duckpond100 2008-09-25 10:25
    CH: I don't think Eric is shallow. I think he is determined to watch out for himself, though. I believe it was a combination of the blood bond and genuine affection that led Eric to offer to help Sookie.

"Non credo che Eric sia poco profondo. Credo che sia determinato nel tenere d'cchio se stesso. Credo che sia stata una combinazione del blood bond e un genuino affetto che lega Eric ad offrire il suo aiuto a Sookie

CITAZIONE
    1121 duckpond100 2008-09-26 10:27
    I don't know what kind of promotion Bill would get. He pretty much wants Eric to leave him alone. But he's made himself into a necessary resource for Eric, strengthening his position. Rosygcotte, all I can say it, Bill and Sookie will never have the same relationship again. - Charlaine

NOn so che genere di promozione Bill possa avere. In pratica vorrebeb che Eric lo lasciasse in pace. Ma si è reso lui stesso fonte di guadagno per Eric, rinforzando la sua posizione.
    L'unica cosa che posso dire è che Sookie e Bill non avranno piu' la stessa relazione di prima.

CITAZIONE
    981 Edit 2008-09-06 12:57

Dear Ms. Harris, Thank you so much for your books, I am passionate about them. I love to escape into them! They have been SUCH a pleasure & are on my list of all time favorites.

I suppose this is more of a request in the form of questions but I just finished From Dead to Worse & as an avid fan, I was dying to hear how Eric & Pam responded to Sookie so bravely saving their lives at the Summit.

However, we really didn't get any resolutions to that. Can we PLEASE have a few long pages of some juicy dialog (instead of brief snippets) especially, between Sookie & Eric (even w/Pam too) in regards to her saving their lives at the Summit & now his memory returning??! I feel as if she is always running away from the major topics & Eric allows it even though he's constantly telling her that their conversations aren't finished. I feel as if it keeps being put off to make with for various plots to be allowed in.

It's clear that Sookie's character is growing & evolving (hence her dark mood/actions throughout the last book) so can we have one less mini mystery and more dialog between our beloved Sookie & Eric?? Just possibly a little more character development intertwined with the main mystery? I did feel that the latest book had so many things going on (although you always seem to handle it deftly) but the whole thing felt rushed in order to get it all in. It was a bit cramped yet....the burning questions that All Together Dead left me with, were not really answered.

Also, can we be done with the Bill hating & possible have a real friendship forged between the 2 of them??

Thank you for listening!
    Sincerely,
    Laura

986 duckpond100 2008-09-07 08:19

I think DEAD AND GONE will answer a lot of your hopes.

Sookie's life is so frenetic that there seldom seems to be much opportunity for a thoughtful conversation. But we'll hope that Sookie and Eric have more time in the next book.

Charlaine Harris

Domanda: C'è la possibilità che l'odio fra Bill e Sookie finsca e si trasformi in una sana amicizia?e che ci siano piu' momenti di dialogo con Eric e Sookie[?
    Risposta: Credo che Dead and Gone risponderà a molte delle tue speranze.
    La vita di Sookie è molto frenetica...Ma noi tutti speriamo che Sookie e Eric abbiano piu' tempo nel prossimo libro

:18.gif:

CITAZIONE
    172 Edited 2008-05-15 22:56 2008-05-15 22:21

Now for the news:

1. Sookie will not become pregnant with a vampire - neither by magical nor chemical means. (Sookie non sarà una donna vampiro incinta, nemmeno grazie alla magia)

2. Sookie's readings of vampire minds is entirely random. (Sookie puo' leggere le menti dei vampiri ma solo sporadicamente e non è consuetudine)

3. She won't answer whether or not the blood bond with Eric will be weakened or destroyed. (NOn risponde se il bon con Eric diminuirà o verrà distrutto)

4. Eric will not be killed off. (Eric non sarà tagliato fuori)

5. Although it is possible for Sookie to have a longer life-span with magic, it's not going to happen. (Anche se con la magia Sookie potrebbe vivere di piu non accadrà)

6. Eric did start out as a minor character, and she decided to change that when she realized he was fun to write. (Eric è iniziato come minore ma è diventato uno dei personaggi piu' importanti quando ha scoprto che era divertente scriverlo)

7. She decided the exact character with whom Sookie would end up before she wrote LDID. (Sapeva con chi Sookie sarebbe finita prima di scrivere il libro 2)

8. Sookie exhibits "typical behavior" in wanting to work out painful things herself before sharing them with close friends, or at work.

9. She doesn't know if Quinn's mother and sister will come back in later books - may even show up in Book 9.

10. She hasn't decided how many books to write in the series.

11. She hasn't decided yet at what point in the series Sookie will end up with The One. (Non ha deciso a che punto esatto dei libri Sookie finirà con al sua scelta dell'uomo)

12. Not very much of Sookie's behavior in FDTW was the result of the blood bond. The clumsy break-up with Quinn was due to Sookie's inexperience in relationships. (Il comportamento di Sookie nel libro 8 non è stato influenzato in tutot dal bond. la rottura con Quinn è dovuta all'inesperienza di Sookie con le storie)

13. A sense of humor is very important. (senso dell'umorismo è molto importante)

14. Lily might have another cameo.

15. The Weres will come out in the next book.

16. She had decided, at the beginning, that there would be an unpleasant backstory to Bill, but exactly what wasn't entirely planned. (Aveva deciso all'inizio che ci sarebbe potuta stare una storia poco piacevole alle spalle di Bill, ma non era stat decisa interamente)

17. She doesn't do much plotting out in advance. If she can write 10-12 pages a day, she's pleased.

CITAZIONE
    1315 aspenharp2 2008-10-14 09:12

I know what Great, Great, Great Grandfather, Nyal can do for Sookie!!!!!!! Her true love is Bill, we all know that. Nyal can change Bill back to human for Sookie.
    Love the books and show.
    Aspenharp2

1316 duckpond100 2008-10-14 09:47
    Aspenharp, don't hold your breath waiting for Niall to do that.

Charlaine Harris

Domanda: Lo so cosa Nial puo' fare per Sookie!!!Il suo vero amore è Bill, lo sappiamo tutti, Nial puo' trasformarlo in umano per Sookie.
    Risposta: Non trattenere il fiato mentre aspetti che Nial lo faccia

:08.gif: :08.gif:
    si aspetta e spera cicciaaaaaaaaaaa.......

CITAZIONE
    1531 aislyn 2008-10-26 20:06
    In DAAD, Sookie and Eric danced to "Here Comes the Night".
    Since Connie the Corpse had just played Frank Sinatra and The Eagles, it could have been Van Morrison's cover. That would have fit in with the overall mood.

But there is another song by that name by Meli'sa Morgan with fitting lyrics so it could have been that one.

1539 hardy_bam 2008-10-27 03:25
    Ms Harris
    In book 6 Eric made Bill tell Sookie that Bill was sent to seduce Sookie because the queen told him and then in book 7 Eric told her that he didn't know .

What i wanted to know is did Eric find out when he went to see the queen in book 6 or did he find out before that ?

1541 aislyn 2008-10-27 09:09
    hardy_bam, although it is not specified, most of us believe that Eric found out when he got to New Orleans. He obviously felt that Sookie deserved to know and there is no reason to think that he might have already known and been withholding the info waiting for the "right moment" to tell her. The fact that he told her while she was injured and in the hospital seemed to indicate that he had just found out and decided to tell her because Bill came to her bedside.

1542 duckpond100 2008-10-27 09:20

Cryssy, please read FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS at the top of the page. Or just back up on this page and read the three previous messages.

Sagebrushdemon, I'm sure people are speculating. It's not part of the story, yet, but of course they would be.

Eric found out when he got to New Orleans. (Eric ha scoperto della Regina e di Bill qndo è andato a New Orleans)

Jengin, I don't know what revived the question, but you are right. I cut some of that stuff out of FAQs.

Bill is working hard at rehabilitating his relationship with Sookie. (Bill sta lavorando molto per ristabilire la sua relazione con Sookie)
    Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    2012 duckpond100 2008-11-18 14:22
    I think Bill knew very quickly, however reluctantly, that Sookie was not just an assignment; and let me point out that he was not anxious or willing to undertake the assignment.

- Charlaine Harris

"Credo che Bill abbai saputo subito e comnque in maniera anche riluttante che Sookie non era solo un incarico. e fatemi dire che non era ansioso e consenziente di occuparrsi dell'incarico

Infatti nell'8 dice a Sookie che trovava degradevole stare dietro un'umana all'inzio...il solo pensiero lo stupiva........o_O
    CITAZIONE
    2161 luvndairwithEric<3 2008-12-03 08:29
    OK.........IF you have known from the first book who Sookie will end up with AND Eric was a minor character who you eventually wrote more about because he was fun....Does that mean that Eric is out of the running for "The One?"

2163 duckpond100 2008-12-03 09:08
    No, that doesn't mean Eric is out of the running. When I wrote DEAD UNTIL DARK, I didn't know there was going to be another Sookie book, so who Sookie would end up with wasn't an issue. When my editor asked me to sign for more books, the picture changed, and I began to map things out . . . as much as I ever do. Surprise! I answered. Sort of. - Charlaine Harris

"No Eric non è fuori dai giochi. quando ho scritto il primo libro non sapevo ne avrei scritti altri, quindi con chi Sookie sarebbe finita onn era un problema da risolvere. Quand i miei editori mi hanno fatta firmare per altri libri, il quadro è cambiato,e ho iniziato a considerare varie cose.....come faccio sempre. Sorpresa!!!!Ho risposo. In qualche modo."

CITAZIONE
    2211 basfe 2008-12-07 09:58
    I'm curious. You've said that you knew who Sookie would end up with after DUD/before LDID...

QUESTION: Have you changed your mind as you've continued the series?

2212 duckpond100 2008-12-07 14:57
    No. - Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    2217 duckpond100 2008-12-08 10:08
    I think that Sookiecan be glamored if she wants to be. It takes a conscious decision on her part.

I don't know if vampires get new abilities as they age, or perhaps they just discover ones they didn't know they had. Sookie, likewise, will develop the talent she has, rather than it increasing in intensity. - Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    2258 duckpond100 2008-12-10 09:49
    Portia would rather have slept with a snake than sleep with Bill. She would have found a way to dodge that.
    I doubt Eric will ever sit down to watch "Gone with the Wind" unless Sookie makes him. - Charlaine Harris

"Dubito che Eric guarderebbe Via col Vento a meno che Sookie non glielo faccia vedere"

ma nemmeno sotto tortura se lo vedrebbe...ma se sookie lo obbliga se lo guarda, in pratica fa semrpe quello che lei dice...
    :08.gif:

CITAZIONE
    2008-12-16 14:29
    I hope I do not get in trouble for asking this but here goes.....
    Charlaine,
    I read on another site that you specifically said a few things 1) Eric is your favorite out of the two vampires 2)You have been as "nice to Bill as he deserves" 3)Sookie WILL NOT end up with Bill and 4) the only reason you have kept Bill in the books a little is because you want the Bill groupies to keep reading your books but you hope they change over to Eric. The person who wrote this says she got it from this site and all of the above info came from you.

I find it hard to believe that a great writer like you would ever spill that much info on a book or characters or for that matter flat out say something like Bill and Sookie WILL NOT be together. Please tell me this person is a lunatic!! LOL!!

2383 duckpond100 2008-12-16 16:53
    No, of course I didn't say those things. That's ridiculous, and implies a money-grubbing attitude on my part. I did say it was hard to see how Bill and Sookie could get back together, given their past, and I did say that I was as nice to Bill as he deserved, which I thought (given that I know what's in all the books) was a rather neat way to put it. Of course I don't "prefer" Eric, and of course I'm not just putting Bill in the books to keep all my readers.

Sigh.

Charlaine Harris

".....ho detto che era difficile vedere come Bill e Sookie sarebbero potuti tornare insieme, dato il loro passato, e ho anche detto che sono stata carina con Bill nel modo in cui si meritava che io lo fossi. Ovvio che non "preferisco" Eric e ch enon ho tenuto Bil solo per tenermi i lettori"

povera Charlie....Balla Baldracca ha rivelato tutto e un po' le cose sono cambiate....
    diciamo che tagliare fuori Bill era come tagliare fuori Jacob in twilight, ovvero una parte di lettori troppo ampia...è sempre marketing.....

CITAZIONE
    2477 gichica Edited 2008-12-22 08:12 2008-12-22 08:12
    i was reading DUD (again) this weekend, and in one of the scenes when Sookie drinks Bill's blood for the second time right before they go visit Eric at fangtasia, she said that she had vision of things, was that a way of her to read Bill's thoughts? through his blood?

2479 duckpond100 2008-12-23 07:06
    Yes, in that case, gichica. - Charlaine Harris

Domanada: Stavo legegndo il libro 1 e in una scena Sookie beve da Bill per la seconda volta prima di andare al fangtasia. Dice di vedere delle cose, era questo il modo per lei di legegre i pensieri di Bill attraverso il suo sangue?
    Risposta: Si, in quel caso.

e qui ragazze colpo di Genio di Ball...perchè se Sookie aveva avuto delle visioni con Bill nel libro 1...Ball ha fatto un capolavoro coi sogni per me.....

CITAZIONE
    2598 duckpond100 2009-01-11 08:19
    My characters are formed in lots of different ways. It would be more accurate to say that Eric was physically modelledon Kulich's portrayal of a Viking in "The Thirteenth Warrior," and his personality came from somewhere else. Most of my characters are simply made up entirely. I develope them as I need them, since all characters are functional. - Charlaine Harris

Il personaggio di Eric fisicamente è ispirato a Kulich che era un Vikingo nel 13esimo Guerriero, la sua personalità viene da altro. svilupo i miei personaggi seguendo i miei bisogni, dato che tutit i personaggi sono funzionali.

CITAZIONE
    2694 devinamaria 2009-01-23 13:19
    Mrs. Harris,
    Since Eric is Pam's maker do they share a blood bond?

2696 duckpond100 2009-01-23 13:22
    Not the same sort of bond that Sookie and Eric share, but yes, they have a very strong bond.

CITAZIONE
    2702 duckpond100 2009-01-24 09:52
    california, Sookie doesn't want a man. She wants the RIGHT man. There's no point wasting time one someone whom she perceives as the WRONG man. (This speaks to your question, mullinsshannon.) She thinks later, after she breaks up with Quinn, that she might be wrong, or that she could have done it better. She makes mistakes, and some of them she regrets.

Sookie non vuole un uomo vuole l'uomo GIUSTO. NOn c'è ragione epr lei di perdere tempo con chi percepisce come SBAGLIATO. Pensa solo dopo che ha rotto con quinn che potrebbe aver fatto male, oc he avrebbe potuto finitre meglio. Fa degli errori e alcuni li rimpiange

CITAZIONE
    duckpond100 Edited 2008-04-14 06:53 2008-04-14 06:52
    No, Pam can’t sense Sookie’s emotions because she’s only had her blood once.

But the best vampires, the most successful hunters, are very good at interpreting cues as to humans’ feelings because they pay close attention, much the same way any successful predator has studied its prey. With some very old vampires, one blood taking may give the vampire a bit of insight into/influence over a human, but not all. Usually, it takes more than one blood taking before a vampire becomes attuned to the human, and in order to acquire influence over the human, a blood exchange is necessary. Having said this, let me point out that some humans are more susceptible than others.
    Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    1372 duckpond100 Edited 2008-10-16 09:23 2008-10-16 09:23
    The awareness with a bite is much weaker and more casual than the blond bond. If the vampire isn't interested in the human, there's not much to the tie at all if the human has simply been bitten. The vamp would remember the human, would know when the human was present . . . that's about it. The blood bond is much more significant.
    Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    LLB: In creating an Un-Eric, were you at all concerned about his no longer being true to his character? In other words, I think it's gotta be tricky to take such a flamboyant character with some very strong traits and change them so vastly as you did in this new book.

Charlaine: No, I wasn't worried about not being true to his character. Anyone who's lost his memory is going to be insecure and tentative. You'll notice that Eric's confidence increases the more he gets used to his situation. If he'd remained without his memory, he still would once again have become the dynamic and in-charge guy we met in the first book.

CITAZIONE
    More: New posted jan 30th

1 ttassetr 2006-11-06 15:22

* Did Eric help Bill destroy the Rattray’s home? Surely Bill would have needed help.
    * Why does Sookie have a fairy godmother?
    * Did Sookie’s parents really die from a flash flood? Or is there a troll involved?
    * Why have you emphasized the fact that Sookie’s and Eric’s hair is the same color?
    * Does Eric like being a vampire? He seems good at it, but he has so different in “Dead-World”.
    * Will someone replace the King in Arkansas or will the Queen get both states?
    * What’s up between Eric and Quinn? I’m not a fan of weres and Eric can just take him out!
    * So, it seems like Sookie first met Bill in the summer and through the books, it’s not yet spring? Is this correct? Poor Sookie, she’s had a rough 9 months!

I wish Eric would make the Big Gesture and win Sookie. He’s always helping her and she ignores him.

So I read that you are Episcopalian. I also am Episcopalian and our small church has lost many members over the issue, as has many other churches. We are struggling to cope financially. Has the whole “gay” thing influenced your books?

2 duckpond10 2006-11-08 09:28

* Well, I can answer some of your questions, anyway.
    * Bill destroyed the Rattrays'trailer all by himself.
    * Sookie's parents did drown.
    * Eric loves being a vampire.
    * The question about the King of Arkansas will be answered in the next book.
    * Eric and Quinn don't like each other.
    * Sookie has indeed had an eventful year.

CITAZIONE
    1. Eric isn't going to give up everything to lay down at her feet - that's not the Eric that we all know and love;

Eric non sta rinunciando a tutot per prostrarsi ai piedi di Sookie-non è l'Eric che noi conosciamo e che amiamo.

2. I don't think that Sookie would want a guy that would do that anyway - I know that she ditched Quinn, because she wanted to come first, but that was a purely emotional thing because they hadn't had time for their relationship to develop more substance; and

Non credo che Sookie vorrebbe un ragazzo che lo facesse- so che ha scaricato Quinn perchè lei voleva essere la prima, ma quello era da un punto di vista emozionale perchè non hanno avuto tempo per la loro storia di svilupparsi.

:53.gif: :53.gif: :53.gif: :53.gif: :53.gif:
    3. I think that Sookie has a practical streak in her as well that would shy away from a guy who would give up everything for "lurve" - and let's not forget that CH has had Eric take a bullet/get injured/put himself in compromising situations for Sookie on more than one occasion.
    4. Finally, the time spent talking about the SVMs was limited (maybe we shouldn't use the term SVM as CH clearly didn't approve!) - Bill was mentioned & written off; Quinn was mentioned (and written off, I think?); and Eric was mentioned (& this was pre-FDTW) - no mention of Alcide or Sam to give us a full frame of reference.

CITAZIONE
    New as of March 15th 2009

3022 2009-03-09 03:28
    I have a question regarding Eric's request for Sookie's assistance in determining who embezzled the sixty thousand dollars. Did Eric suspect the culprit was Long Shadow and use the situation to evaluate Sookie's abilities? Or, did he genuinely need her assistance to find the guilty party?

3023 duckpond100 2009-03-09 09:44
    He genuinely needed her assistance. - Charlaine Harris

Domanda: Eric sapeva che il colpevole era Longshadow e ha lo stesso usato Sookie per vedere lesue abilià o semplicemente aveva bisogno di lei?
    Risposta: Aveva genuinamente bisogno della sua assitenza.

:03.gif:

CITAZIONE
    3044 2009-03-10 20:52
    I honestly think that Sookie does not want to deal with it because the man she had the fling with was not the Eric that she now knows. I believe she recognized long ago that she had fallen for a time for a man who was only a dim reflection of the man that truly existed. It will be awkward for her, and I believe the blood bond may make it even more difficult.

3049 duckpond100 2009-03-11 07:25
    Their close relationship is not the only thing Eric will remember. - Charlaine Harris

La loro stretta relazione non sarà l'unica cosa che Eric ricorderà (dopo aver recuperato la memoria)

:24.gif:

CITAZIONE
    653 duckpond100 2009-01-30 09:10

You know, Eric and Sookie had sex several times other than the ones described, while he was staying at her house. Let me point out that they could have swapped blood during those episodes.

Charlaine Harris

"Sai Ertic e Sookie hanno fatto sesos molte volte di piu' rispetto a quelle descritte mentre era a casa di lei. Lasciami dire che potrebbero avere avuti scambi di sangue in quei moemnti."

Quindi si sono scambiate il sangue altre volte mentre facevano l'amore?è anche questo che Eric ricorderà?oltre che averle chiesto di sposarla in pratica..........
    :20.gif:

Edited by Monyka82 - 13/12/2009, 23:09

2. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    NEW as of Aprill 22:

3400 2009-04-14 11:03

I know that when you have a heroine you can't keep her attached to the same lover for ever becuase times change, loves change, so on and so on. Even now as much as I love Eric I still ponder about Bill and why things had to be ended with such betrayal. Maybe this was the only way Sookie would ever detach herself from him, I don't know. I still love Bill as a character and through all of the heartache a part of me still hopes there is a chance for him to redeem himself in her eyes. So to stop babbling and ask, what made you decide to take things in that direction with Bill?

3404 duckpond100 2009-04-14 13:39
    3400, I simply realized that that was what had happened. - Charlaine Harris

Domanda: Quando ha deciso di dare quella svolta a Bill?"
    Risposta: Ho semplicemente realizzato che doveva succedere"

CITAZIONE
    791 duckpond100 2009-05-09 08:26
    Well, you all make me feel great, and you give me a great incentive to work. I do know who Sookie will end up with as a life partner, but I am taking some byways to get there. So if anyone is counting on that wrapping up in the next book, please understand that won't happen.

Thanks so much, all of you.

Charlaine Harris

"...so con chi Sookie finirà ma sto prendendo delle strade secondarie per arrivarci. Quindi se aspettate che avvenga nel prosismo libri sappiate che non succederà "(parla del 9)

Insomma prima che uscisse il 9 diceva che per arrivare alla fine di sookie faceva ancora un po' di zig zag prima di arrivarci....
    le cose sono un po' diverse ora visto che all'epoca della risp non sapeva avrebbe firmato 3 libri in piu'.....

CITAZIONE
    This was asked back in Feb. I missed it:

Q: I was under the impression the blood bond does not magnify, alter, or create new or false emotional currents and that it is simply an invisible conduit that relays the real and authenic emotional climate of the sender. Is this true?

Secondly, Did Eric have any premeditation or ulterior motive whatsoever in stepping in to spare Sookie the bite of Andre and further bonding himself to her? "

A: No, -, that's not true. The blood bond is an invisible conduit, but it does magnify existing currents, and creates new ones. You can be blood bonded to someone you loathe, and though you may loathe him, you'll be tied to him.

"Il Blood Bond è una situazione invisibile ma magnifica le emozioni già esistenti e ne crea di nuove. puoi essere legata a qlcn che disprezzi e anche s elo disperezzi potresti trovarti legata a lui"

Eric did not premeditate, but Eric always has more than one motive.

"Ericf non loha premeditato. Ma Eric ha sempre piu' motivi per fare le cose"
    Charlaine Harris

senno' che Eric sarebbe...lui sa sempre cosa fare.....mi chiedo se c'entri Nial o meglio se parlando con Nial lui ee Eric si siano detti qlcs su come proteggere Sookie....

Nial e Eric si sono conosciuti durante il libro 6, forse la fne del 5....lo ha sostenuto la Harris....quindi si conoscono da molti mesi......

CITAZIONE
    948 Edited 2009-05-11 12:45 2009-05-11 12:30

in one of the first books I remember a part (I think) that if you exchanged blood with vampires many times sometimes people would change into a vampire suddenly.The part (I don't think meant) was referring to an over-zealous vampire who accidentally drained the person. Is this still part of the lore you are creating or has it changed over time?

951 duckpond100 2009-05-11 14:45

Changing into a vampire is unpredictable. Most often the human has to be drained completely, then his/her blood replaced with the vampire's blood.Every now and then someone who exhanges blood often and heavily will flip unexpectedly.

Charlaine Harris

"Trafromarsi in un vampiro è imprevedibile. Molto spesso devi essere dissanguto completamente e dopo il sangue dle vampiro rimpiazza il tuo. Ogni tanto qualcuno che ha bevuto molto sangue e spesso si trasforma inaspettatamente"

Edited by Monyka82 - 13/12/2009, 23:20

3. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

io credo di non aver riso così tanto come a leggere queste risposte di Charlie!!!!!!mitica!!!!!!!

4. Monyka82

User deleted

è una che ti dice come stanno le cose ma te le dicde in un modo che tu non capisci e alla fine ti chiedi...Quindi??
    ma alcune sono molto dirette invece....credo che comunque molto sia cambiato con il successo di True Blood...la stanno assalendo, gente anche che dei libri non ha capito nulla e li ha letti dopo True Blood aspettandosi quei personaggi alla lettera....

CITAZIONE
    "duckpond10 2007-01-17 09:11
    (Irrelevant info edited out) Can you expect a happy ending? Probably a fairly happy ending. - Charlaine Harris"

"duckpond100 2008-10-01 10:25
    (Irrelevant info edited out) SJPar1, of course Sookie can be happy without a man, but she would like to find someone to share her life. Lots of people are happier alone, but she is a romantic in that respect. - Charlaine Harris"

CITAZIONE
    Ms. Harris
    is the bond can have an effect far? Sookie felt the impact on the road to go to save Eric, but it would be possible that she felt from Sheverport until Bom Temps?

3867 duckpond100 2009-05-15 07:51
    Yes, but not as vividly as when they are closer. - Charlaine Harris

1191 duckpond100 2009-02-06 09:50]
    No, villanova, that's not true. The blood bond is an invisible conduit, but it does magnify existing currents, and creates new ones. You can be blood bonded to someone you loathe, and though you may loathe him, you'll be tied to him.

CITAZIONE
    Quinn:

1055 duckpond100 2009-05-30 09:56
    Quinn has his own set of problems and his own emotional scars. He's used to solving his problems with his fists, not with finesse. Though closely watched, he could have called Sookie, but he's not a man who's reliant on words only, and kept thinking he'd rather tell her face to face and then things would be all right.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4208 duckpond100 2009-06-01 11:24

There was a lot I didn't know about Sookie when I started writing her; mostly because I didn't know if I'd ever write more than one book about her, so it didn't seem worth my time to work on a detailed series outline; though that would have been a remote possibility, frankly. I knew that her parents' death was not what it seemed. I knew Jason would undergo some changes. And I knew Arlene was weak.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4180 Samslion 2009-05-31 09:07
    Thanks a lot for your answers Mrs Harris. It makes me happy.
    Also somehow my questions have been buried and lost, so I had to resurrect them.

(Answered) WOOT! 1) Is there a reason why Victor was misinformed about Sigebert being definitely dead?
    2) Since Sophie-Anne is dead and she can't tell us, who hired the weather witch?
    3) Will we see Barry Bellboy again?
    4) Andre wanted to give his blood to Sookie in the hope of controlling her. If he had succeed in giving out his blood to her would he have achieved his goal?

4185 duckpond100 2009-05-31 10:07

I'm not sure, but I suspect the weather witch was hired by Felipe de Castro, playing the long game. He also had an agent at the summit.
    Yes, Barry will almost certainly pop up again.

Andre might not have achieved his goal on the spot, but he would have eventually achieved it.

Don't pay any attention to dufour.cullen. I get this all the time at signings from people who desperately want attention.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4157 duckpond100 Edited 2009-05-31 10:01 2009-05-30 10:18

Eric could have tried bringing a suit against Felipe if he wanted to die while he was waiting for it to be adjudicated. When there were only a handful of the original vamps left, it seemed pretty pointless. As witness what happened to the remaining Arkansas vampires . . .

There's an overall ruling body with a rotating membership, but we haven't seen them and we may not. Otherwise, suits are brought at regional meetings, as we saw in Rhodes. In an emergency, there are other guidelines that can be followed, but they're pretty drastic.

Bill just doesn't like cats that much.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4232 daymstephens Edited 2009-06-03 07:32 2009-06-03 07:28

Greetings

My questions are in regards to Sookies friendships and family. We've seen Sookie lose most of her family and build an extended family with her supernatural friends. *After DAG could Sookie lose more and still hold on to her true self?

It seems like shes lost so much already. *Pam, Amelia, Sam, and even Eric and Bill seem to have taken the place of family, does Sookie see them that way and will they continue to stand by her side?
    They all seem to have risked themselves for Sookie at one time or another. *Is it safe to say that as far as supes go they genuinely care and love Sookie? Because, I don't understand why if they did not love her that any of them would continue to put themselves in danger for her.

(I'm trying to understand....trying)
    Thanks-
    Day

4234 duckpond100 2009-06-03 09:53

Day, it depends on what Sookie loses. I don't think she considers her supernatural connections as family. She had family; she knows the difference. Do they love her? Some of them do, undoubtedly.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4225 duckpond100 2009-06-02 08:48
    "Amazing and frustrating" is a good way to put it, Swedelover. I planted a lot of potential bombs as I went along, thinking I might need them someday, and sure enough I did. I have a few left that may or may not explode.

I don't think humans will ever be comfortable around Sookie if she becomes open about her telepathy. It's no secret, but a lot of people in Bon Temps still can believe it's not true.

I don't know if Sookie could retain her telepathy if she became a vampire, and it'll be while before I think about that because it's not going to happen.

Bill is trying to determine what makes her different. That turns out to be her telepathy. Sophie Anne didn't have to order Bill not to tell Sookie. That would be absolutely understood, that his first loyalty was to the vampires.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4249 daymstephens Edited 2009-06-04 09:06 2009-06-04 08:48

Will Sookie continue to work at Merlottes after all that has happened?
    Will Octavia ever pop back in?
    Will Pam ever date again?
    Is Eric's maker dead and gone?

4250 KiwiGirl 2009-06-04 08:59

From a book signing:

"Q: Will Sookie ever decide to pursue another career? She is happy with her job at Merlotte’s, but will she find other opportunities open to her?

CH: (repeats question) Um probably not, she doesn’t want to, if she does it will be because she was coerced not because she did it voluntarily. "

That's all I know on that one. Maybe Charlaine has changed her mind though.

4251 duckpond100 2009-06-04 09:55

I haven't changed my mind. Of course Pam will 'date' again. I can't answer the other questions.

I am really not worried about my publishing situation.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4314 cbe 2009-06-09 14:09

When Bill bought the strip mall, did he buy it in order to be able, in a mainstream approach, to provide Sookie with clothes, hair and nail care and somewhere to eat (and day people to deal with her needs)?
    Or, was that just a side benefit, with the real motivation being a good investment?

4321 duckpond100 2009-06-10 10:04

Bill's motivation was a good investment.

CITAZIONE
    4311 danyelleah Edited 2009-06-09 09:50 2009-06-09 09:46

Why doesn't Bill have to put in hours at Fangtasia like other area vampires?

4312 duckpond100 2009-06-09 09:52

I think I've answered this before, danyelleah. Bill had a separate allegiance directly with the queen, though he's supposed to owe Eric his services. It's easier for him to stay away since he lives outside of Shreveport.

Charlaine Harris

bella domanda:
    CITAZIONE
    2071 ji7144 2009-06-09 09:04

Ericand Sookie had a connection before the big official Blood Bond. It has become a mental block
    a crutch, and an easy excuse for not dealing with things. Perhaps things are neither good nor bad, but,
    get their power from the mind of the one who possesses it.

2072 duckpond100 2009-06-09 09:45

You're absolutely right, Ji7144.

Charlaine Harris

:huh:

CITAZIONE
    4295 rclaurel1 Edited 2009-06-07 17:03 2009-06-07 17:03

Charaline Harris, Does Sookie Love both Eric and Bill..or is she just infatuated by their appearance and undead lives?

4297 sookielover 2009-06-08 06:18

Ms. Harris I first wanted to say thank you for all you do and for always taking the time to address your fans. Also, I loved your blog! Tell your story, not someone else's. That's what I want to read no matter how it goes. And please know that there are some of us out here that don't post much or at all, and we want nothing more than to read YOUR story and can't wait to see where you take it. Sorry! Here's the questions and I apologize if they have been answered, I am a horrible searcher.

1)When Quinn said he didn't give a d@mn about fairy blood, does that mean he isn't affected by it like vamps? If so, is it just him or is it all weres and shifters?
    2)Do Quinn and Eric have any sort of history together? (Referring to their animosity towards each other and Sookie being a symptom not the disease in DD)
    3)Where was Quinn born?
    Thank You!

4817 duckpond100 2009-06-08 10:40
    rclaurel, you'll have to judge by Sookie's words and actions how she really feels.

Quinn isn't a blood drinker, like the vamps, so Sookie's little percentage of fairy blood doesn't attract him in the same way vamps are attracted, though Sookie thinks it makes her more interesting to all supes.

Quinn and Eric know each other by reputation. Eric has also seen Quinn fight in the pit.

I don't know where Quinn was born. I'll have to check with him.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    NEW as of June 12th:

Q: I have a question,if you can ask CH if Eric telling Sookie that he had a physic once has any thing to knowing about her before he met her? Rita

4358 duckpond100 2009-06-12 14:32

No, he didn't know about her before he met her.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4347 almadiaz32 2009-06-12 00:16

I was just wondering are their going to be more story about with Sookie with Alicide. and is it really over with her and Quinn cause feel like it is not over between them. even Thu Sookie gave him the boot.

4352 duckpond100 2009-06-12 09:29

Alcide will continue to be in the books. So far, Quinn is not in the next book, but it's not over yet by a long shot.
    Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    In your opinion does Eric love Sookie?

4407 duckpond100 2009-05-27 09:27
    I think the verdict's still out on that one, sookie1fan. I'm thinking about it now.

Charlaine Harris

Grande Mossa....

CITAZIONE
    2006 leanakhouang Edited 2009-06-18 02:57 2009-06-18 02:45

Hi Yall! I figure this is as good a place as any to get out my frustration, not with the show (freakin love the show) but with some of my fellow fans out there. Love yall, but I feel like I have been reading different books than some of you guys have.

Here's why. I belong to another online community, goodreads.com, that I love. And there is a lot of Sookie/Trueblood talk going on over there too. And there seems to be some confusion as to what kind of character Eric is. People seem to think that since he and Sookie have shared a lot of passionate and tender moments together, that he is such a good guy. I don't know how people can feel that way about him. And this is comming from someone who is all about TEAM ERIC! I love Eric and hope Sookie ends up with him. Eric is a funner and more complex character to me. But that doesn't make him a good guy. From what I have been reading, a lot of people feel like the torture chamber was out of character for Eric and him ripping up the guy who murdered the vampires from last season was something Eric in the books would never do. I completely disagree with that. It is exactly what Eric in the books would do! Eric loves Sookie as much as he knows how, but he is still a vampire. And a vampire looks to hurt anyone tha thas wronged them. And even though these vampires are supposed to have "mainstreamed" doesn't mean that they don't do things that humans would object to. Eric believes he is above humans and human laws. To me, that is exactly what he would do!

Charlaine, if you read my little sad comment here , can you please fill in some insight on Eric just a bit. Plaese

And the highlight thing, ok I get why people would think he couldn't dye his hair, being dead and all. But it was FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!! Loved it!!!!

2008 duckpond100 2009-06-18 06:52
    I think the character of Eric is pretty much shown in the books. Of course, people see what they want to see and interpret Eric's actions the way they want to, despite what I believe I've put on the page. - Charlaine Harris

ecco una risposta come si deve....Eric ha un lato oscuro, sa essere crudele se deve non eprchè si diverte e rispetta la legge sopra ogni cosa, crede molto in quello che fa e sa come stare nelal comnunità dei vampiri....
    La famosa scena di quando in True Blood uccide il tizio nei sotterranei non è cosi distante dal vero Eric perchè l'eric dei libri ha praticamente fatto fuori uno dei suoi servitori senza nememno pensarci, Longshadow e ha ucciso ancora, in combattimento ma l'ha fatto....
    Ovvio che è al disposra della legge umana, lui non è umano...NESSUN VAMPIRO LO E'!!!!!!!
    Nemmeno quello che fa finta di esserlo lo sarà mai...perchè nessuno è solo luce o ombra, come disse la Harris.....

CITAZIONE
    1238 wendigo02 2009-06-05 08:14

We have definitly seen Sookie change thru the books. From innocence to experience in so many ways. She is a very strong woman and an independent on at that. I admire Sookie's character.

1239 duckpond100 2009-06-05 08:43

Yes, Sookie is changing in reaction to what's happening to her, as we all do.

CITAZIONE
    10. In "All together dead" Pam tells Sookie about the night she was turned. She says: Eric's "last companion had struck out on her own, since children can't stay with their maker long." Does that mean there's another of Eric's childs somewhere? Will we meet her?

Charlaine:There are one or two of Eric's children left, though I don't know if we'll see them. We're more likely to see his maker.

CITAZIONE
    6006 dalnewt 2009-06-21 20:20

Does anyone here feel that Bill is somewhat trapped in his past, whereas Eric, for all his advanced age, is more amenable to change/progress?

6008 duckpond100 2009-06-21 20:23

And yet Bill is a computer expert, dalnewt, and Eric seldom touches one.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4783 Lithium Flower 2009-07-05 08:20

Charlaine,

I'll admit it was True Blood that led me to the books, which in turn brought me here. I've spent the last month reading all the books published so far and have been delighted!

I have a question since you are so nice about dropping in now and then to humour us.

I believe you mentioned that you have known since the end of DEAD UNTIL DARK who Sookie would eventually settle down with and we are aware that Sookie wants a man who will put her first.

My question is that as the author what qualities do you think are essential ingredients for Mr. Right?

All her suitors have loved Sookie. Some have been more honest than others but generally they have all been sincere, so what will set Mr. Right apart from the others?

4784 sookielover 2009-07-05 08:32

Hi Ms. Harris. I apologize if this is one of those questions that are for useless info but it is nice to get rid of some conspiracy theories.
    Was there any reason Sophie-Ann chose Quinn to deliver her message to Sookie about the summit? Was it just because he was already doing the work for her wedding and because of his experience in dealing with people?
    Thank you!

4785 duckpond100 2009-07-05 09:15

Sophie-Anne had a reason for everything she did.

Essential ingredients for Mr. Right. Sookie has her own requirements, and they aren't necessarily what I looked for when I found my Mr. Right. I think Sookieis looking for true love and mutual respect. She does not need to be pampered; she doesn't mind hard work.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4788 rclaurel1 2009-07-06 01:46

Ms.Harris, Did Eric know that Lorena was Bills maker, when he talked to Sookie in her Kitchen and if so why did he not tell Sookie, maybe it wasn't his place to tell her or was it for his own gain.....

4787 Lithium Flower 2009-07-05 15:13

Definitely interesting and thank you very much for such a quick response!

Of course this begs the question: What constitutes true love for Sookie? What does she want from a relationship, from a man?
    Secondly, do you think she will be able to cut herself off from the supernatural, now that she's so thoroughly ensconced in it? Has her picture of a 'happily ever after' changed at all from the 'white picket fence' she used to imagine at one time?

4793 duckpond100 2009-07-06 07:31

Eric does not give information away to humans he doesn't know well.

What constitutes true love for Sookie? That's a very hard (and big) question to answer, and one I'm not going to attempt here.

Charlaine Harris

CITAZIONE
    4727 karenjbs 2009-07-02 21:29

has Pam ever lied to Sookie whether it's been about Bill or Eric? Or does she manipulate the truth like other vampires?

4730 duckpond100 2009-07-03 07:49

Pam has not knowingly lied to Sookie yet.

CITAZIONE
    8342 cbe 2009-06-27 10:42

CH answered my question below: It was not Eric who summoned Lorena or let her know about Bill being with a human (thus interesting her in his doings );

Ms. Harris, will you tell us who let Lorena know about Bill's involvement with a human? There is a lot of conjecture about it being Eric, to get Bill out of the way.

4623 duckpond100 2009-06-27 07:59
    Eric wouldn't want to lose Bill, one of his big moneymakers. So it wasn't him. It might have been almost any of the vamps in Shreveport. They wouldn't have known that Lorena would care, maker or not.

Charlaine Harris

che Eric non avesse nulla a che fare con Lorena era abbastanza ovvio dai libri.....o almeno io non ho mai avuto motivo per dubitare dicesse la verità a Sookie.

CITAZIONE
    4616 duckpond100 2009-06-27 13:42

Well, I can answer a few of these. Some of them, I'd have to go back to read the books again myself, and I don't have the time to do that.

Mrs. Quinn escaped all by herself.

I don't know what Quinn told them about how he felt about Sookie; maybe they just deduced that. I still don't know where he was born.

No, it wasn't Bill personally who killed Uncle Bartlett.

5. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Charlaine was at a book signing in Illinois…
    July 14th, 2009

Book stuff…
    ~ CH is getting ready to sign a contract for FOUR more Sookie books.
    ~ Alcide will appear in the first chapter of the next book.
    ~ While she loves Quinn, he won’t be appearing in the next book. But he will appear again at some point.
    ~ We’ll be seeing Eric’s sire in the next book.
    ~ CH killed off Claudine because she wanted to wrap up the fairy storyline. She says she tried to make her brave until the very end to give her a good send off.
    ~ Bubba will appear again but she’s not sure when. She says he’s out wandering around looking for stray cats right now. :P
    ~ Bill will still be seriously ill from the silver poisoning in the next book.

Not book related, but show related…
    ~ She loves Anna Paquin as Sookie.
    ~ She loves seeing Ryan Kwanten… on screen. :P She also enjoys hugging him.
    ~ She just loves Jessica. So much that she wishes she had created the character herself.
    ~ She’s glad the show isn’t a carbon copy of the books and she likes the choices Alan Ball has made.
    ~ She had other offers other than Ball’s for the Sookie books.

Random stuff…
    ~ When asked about how Twilight is similar to the SVM books, CH kind of laughed and said that Meyer says she’s never read any other vampire books. And then she didn’t say another word. Until the audience laughed. :P
    ~ When asked about the lack of Bill in the books, CH said that she doesn’t write by committee. There doesn’t need to be equal parts Bill and Eric. She writes what/who comes to her because she has created a world of which she is the ruler.
    ~ She writes by the seat of her pants. Sometimes she doesn’t know the full plot of a book before starting.
    ~ It took her 2 years to sell “Dead Until Dark”.
    ~ She’s pretty sure that the next Harper Connelly will be the last because it’s so much work to create all new characters and places for each book.
    ~ She says that, right now, she’s enjoying writing supernatural stuff more than plain crime.
    ~ She made Sookie telepathic because, after seriously considering a prosthetic leg, she decided that telepathy was the best disability to have.
    ~ Sookie was her grandmother’s best friend’s name.
    ~ She can’t choose between Eric and Bill because they’re both parts of her.

From Keeper of Stars for Blood-Bonded.

Have a great day guys!

~M.

CITAZIONE
    This to give Eric Lovers a spark of hope:

4942 duckpond100 2009-07-12 09:30
    Vamps, I don't speak Swedish myself, or whatever ancient dialect Eric is using, so probably you will never know.(referring to the language Eric used in the love scene in D&G)

Eric is not out of the running. I really think Eric Lovers must create things to worry about. And I think I've expressed my feelings about this insistence on "the talk" more than once. Not aiming that specifically at you, stephanie.nelson, but because I keep seeing posts about that.

Charlaine Harris

"Eric non è fuori dalla corsa. Credo che le sue fans si creano delle cose per cui preoccuparsi. Ho espresso i miie pensieri riguardo la famosa "conversazione" piu' di una volta. NOn mi riferisoc a te nello specifico Stephanie.Nelson, ma perchè continuo a vedere postate cose a riguardo"

Tipo me Charlie?
    insomma in soldoni non siate paranoiche ecco....

Edited by Monyka82 - 14/12/2009, 18:03

6. JCAVENATI

User deleted

per piacere potete tradurre tutte le domande e le risposte, perche' non ci ho capito niente. grazie

7. Monyka82

User deleted

in parte sono state aggiunte delle traduzioni per quanot sia stato possibile perchè tradurre tutto è piuttosto lungo.
    Comunque le risposte tradotte ci sono quasi tutte.
    :03.gif:

8. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Edited 2009-07-16 01:35
    stephanieerin21

My question is.... are you disappointed in Trublood how Eric is being perceived? I mean in the books Sookie comes to care for him and the whole him abducting Lafayette never happened in the book?

duckpond100

I believe the perception at the studio was that Eric looked better with shorter hair.

Stephanieerin, Eric was not a major character in the books until later in the series, so I am fine with the way he's written. None of this conflicts with the character of Eric as I know him.

Charlaine Harris

Domanda: "e' delusa dall versione di Eric di True Blood?"
    Risposta: "Eric non era un perosnaggio maggiore nei libri se non fino agli ultimi, quidni sono a posto cona la versione che ne è stat scritta.Niente di tutto questo entra in conflitto con Eric cme io lo conosco"

infatti che Eric sia capace di uccidere qualcuno, arrogante a volte, spesso autoritario e potente e rispettato, perchè è anche temuto, nessuno lo avev amai messo in dubbio...
    L'Eric di ball è moooolto anlto ancora e quidni la risposta della Harris mi piace....

Questo è un messaggii di risposta ad una serie di teroie assurde e poco carine anche su cosa fosse veramente celato dietro l'incentesimo di Eric ovvero "...Che mi sarei trovato sulla strada dei desideri del mio cuore senza averli realizzati"
    CITAZIONE
    duckpond100

2009-08-23 08:12

Boy, you write a passage you think is crystal clear, you picture how happy and enlightened everyone will feel after reading it, and then . . .

Charlaine Harris

Risposta: Ragazzi, scrivi un passaggio pensando che sia chiaro e cristallino, ti immagini quanto felici e contenti e illuminati tutti si sentiranno dopo averlo letto, e poi inceve...."

oh yeeeeeeesssss.....per me era abbastanza chiaro, di solito certe cose sono lamapanti nel leggere.
    :18.gif:

9. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Eric told Sookie that no one could take her without going through him (paraphrased) due to their pledging with the knife. Could Appius take Sookie from Eric despite the bond (since he is Eric's maker) ?

Just wonderin'

Thanks!

5672 duckpond100 2009-08-25 14:11

Appius Livius can do pretty much what he wants to do

Domanda: Eric ha detto che nessuno puo' portare via Sookie da lui via visto che sono promessi con il pugnale, potrebbe Appius portargliela via a dispetto del fatto ch esono legati da un Blood Bond?
    Rispsota: Appius puo' fare praticamente quello che vuole

queste sono le famose spine della copertina del libro 10....Appius....ci sarà da ridere nel vedere Eric che cerca di tenerla nascosta dal suo maker....coa che credo non riuscirà a fare.....

10. serenamor

User deleted

wowwwwwww quante cose..l'affetto di eric e' genuino e questo e' l'importante..sono curiosa in seguito divedere cosa combinera' appius ei bastoni che mettera' fra i due...l'effetto dei libri e' devastante...li vorrei avere gia' tutti nelle mie mani!!!

11. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    6880 duckpond100 2009-10-19 07:49
    Well, there would certainly be a lot of issues to settle, gertt, since in the vampire world Eric and Sookie are married. Even if it's only the equivalent (in human terms) of the old "common-law married," it's a definite status to the vampires.

I'm thinking Quinn is going to be in the novella I'm writing for the Sookie Companion.

Charlaine Harris

"Beh, ci sarebbero sicuramente mote cose da discutere, dato che nel mondo dei vampiri Sookie e Eric son sposati.
    Anche se è solo l'equivalemnte (per gli umani) del vecchio "matrimonio di fatto/matrimonio civile" è sicuramente uno stato permanente nei vampiri"

CITAZIONE
    2291 caligula 2009-08-15 20:14
    So this question came up in the TB thread and I thought I'd ask it here as well. I know there's blood bonds with humans and vamps in the Sookieverse, However how does the maker and child bond work? Can they feel each others feelings if they're within proximity or is that strictly for humans?

2292 duckpond100 2009-08-16 08:15
    Strictly for humans. It's more like they have a deep understanding and connection.

Charlaine Harris

Domanda: Come funziona il bond fra maker e child?possono sentire le loro emozioni o è uan cosa che succede solo con gli umani?
    Risposta: Solamente con gli umani. Maker e Child è piu' una connesisone, un'intesa.

CITAZIONE
    2239 duckpond100 2009-12-13 08:52

GOMM, they certainly know when women are having their "lady time."

Charlaine Harris

2241 duckpond100 2009-12-13 11:31

I wrote a great scene about that, but my editor made me take it out. For some reason, she thought it was in bad taste . . . go figure!

Charlaine Harris

Risposta 1:"Vampiri di certo si accordono quando una donna è nel suo periodo del mese"
    Rispsota 2:" Avevo scritto un gran bel pezzo su questo argomento ma i miei editori me lo hanno fatto togliere per qualche ragione sembrava di cattivo gusto..."

Edited by Monyka82 - 20/12/2009, 11:59

12. serenamor

User deleted

non vedo l'ora di leggere meglio questo fatto del loro matrimonio nel mondo dei vampiri e del loro legame molto particolare...sono veramente molto curiosa

13. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    8981 duckpond100 2010-01-26 09:45
    Sookie doesn't know why she kept the bullet, but she did, and it's in her nighttable drawer.

You'll see Eric's house in DITF.

Charlaine Harris

Traduzione

"Sookie non sa perchè si è tenuta la pallottola, ma lo ha fatto, ed è nel comodino accanto al letto. Vedrete la casa di Eric in Dead in the Family - Charlaine Harris

la pallottola è quella che lei gli ha succhiato a Dallas^^

Edited by Monyka82 - 16/2/2010, 15:01

14. serenamor

User deleted

ohhhhhhhhhhh finalmente la casa di eric.........attenzione che potrei esserci anche io in quella casa... :08.gif: :08.gif: :08.gif:

15. cinzia.moon

User deleted

insomma il suo Maker.... appius...., potrebbe creare dei casini.... tra sookie ed Eric.... :44.gif: , ma un po' di pace tra sti due mai????

29 replies since 13/12/2009, 17:57   476 views