Music Season 2

« Older   Newer »

1. Monyka82

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Promos

Beyond Here Lies Nothin’” by Bob Dylan (season 2 promo)
    Addict Me” by the Local NYC (Surrender to Sundays promo)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.01 – Nothing But the Blood

Bad Things” (theme song) by Jace Everett

Butterfly By” by Extreme Music (Jason meets the Newlins)

Hello Walls” by Faron Young (Sookie eats breakfast and misses Gran)

La Vem A Baiana” by Jussara Silveiera (Tara and Eggs by the pool)

Back to the Crossroads” by Todd Snider (Daphne meets Sam at Merlotte’s)

It’s All Good Lovin’ To Me” courtesy of Black Toast Music (Jason turns down Shawnelle at Merlotte’s)

Leave All This Behind” courtesy of Black Toast Music (Sookie apologies to an angry Sam while a drunken Andy investigates)

All Night Through” by The Shaker Sisters (Square dancers at Merlotte’s; Sookie talks to Tara)

The Golden State” by John Doe with Kathleen Edwards (Eggs kisses Tara)“Nothing But The Blood” by Randy Travis (Sookie storms out of the Merlotte’s kitchen and sees Bill)

The electronica/dance music playing in Fangtasia when Eric descends to the dungeon is an original composition by Nathan Barr, True Blood’s composer.

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.02 – Keep This Party Going

Skin ‘Em Up” courtesy of Extreme Music (Eric interrogates Lafayette)

Forty Years Down The Road” courtesy of Black Toast Music (Maryann Visits Sam)

God Bless Texas” by Little Texas (Jason captures the flag in flag football)

I Can See It” courtesy of the Music Box (Sookie and Tara talk at Merlotte’s)

Lighten Up” by Willie Lomax courtesy of Big Boss Records (Sookie meets Maryann)

"Jesus Asked Me Out Today” by Amanda Jane and The God Rockets (Concert at the Fellowship of the Sun retreat)

Amanda Jane and The God Rockets - True Blood (Music from the HBO® Original Series) [Deluxe Version] - Jesus Asked Me Out Today (Bonus Track)

Not Coming Down” courtesy of Messy Music (Bill shops at the mall)

You’re Gonna Miss Me” courtesy of 5 Alarm Music (Maryann gives Daphne a pep talk)

Wanna Cause Some Trouble” by Craig Stull courtesy of Black Toast Music (Maryann starts dancing at Merlotte’s)

One and Only” courtesy of Black Toast Music (Eric talks to Bill at the mall)

One Monkey Don’t Stop The Show” by Sonny Terry (Maryann gets Andy Bellefleur out on the dance floor)

Keep This Party Going” by the B-52s (Dancing at Merlotte’s)

Deeper Into You” by Johnny Hazzard (Lafayette begs to be turned instead of killed)

You Did (Bomp Shooby Dooby Bomp) by Chuck Prophet (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.03 – Scratches

Spell of Wheels” by Peter Case (Sam loses it when Daphne comes up short at Merlotte’s)

Me Cai” by Pacifika (Curt and Maryann cook up a feast)

Shooting the Rapids” courtesy of 5 Alarm (Playing on Terry’s truck radio)

Willin’ to Crawl” by Johnny Neel (Eggs tells Tara how Maryann gave him a guitar; Tara is late for work)

What’s a Man To Do” by The Mule Newman Band (Sam leaves Tara a voicemail)

Sex and Candy” by Marcy Playground (Jessica goes to Merlotte’s and catches Hoyt’s eye)

When the Fire Starts to Burn” courtesy of Black Toast Music (Hoyt realizes that Jessica is a vampire)

Iced Ages” by DJ Acucrack (Sookie barters with Eric for Lafayette’s freedom)

Power (Voodoo Version)” King Britt Presents Sister Gertrude Morgan (It’s party time at Maryann’s)

Destiny Complete” by The Angel & Mystic (Tara realizes something’s not right at the party)

Scratches” by Debbie Davis (end credits)

CITAZIONE

Episode 2.04 – Shake and Fingerpop

Beni Beni (Acoustic)” by Niyaz (Tara tells Maryann she’s moving in with Sookie)

Wrong Path” courtesy of 5 Alarm (Kenya, Bud and Mike discuss Miss Jeanette’s wounds; Andy asks about the pig)

Walkin’ in the Shadow of the Blues” by Little Charlie and the Nightcats (Lafayette huddles on his couch)

Rhythm Bound” by Steve Byers (Terry doesn’t want Sam to leave; Sookie finds out Sam is leaving)

Louisiana Hot Sauce” by Sammy Kershaw (Jason fantasizes about Sarah Newlin at the BBQ grill)

Nowhere to Go” courtesy of Black Toast (At Merlotte’s, Sam tries to cut Andy off from the scotch and Arlene wants to close up and go to Tara’s party)

Shake and Fingerpop” by Junior Walker and the All Stars (Sam arrives at Tara’s party and has a run-in with Maryann)

The Duel With The Skeleton” (from The 7th Voyage of Sinbad) by Bernard Herrmann (Lafayette watches TV and Eric shows up outside his window)

Dig” by Headbone ft. The Tense Young Man (Tara’s party starts to heat up; Maryann goes off on her own)

Finale” (from The 7th Voyage of Sinbad) by Bernard Herrmann (Lafayette drinks Eric’s blood)

The Forgotten People” by Thievery Corporation (Tara and Eggs in bed together)

Watch My Mouth” by Cazwell (Eric’s blood sends Lafayette into a dancing frenzy)

Dig” (reprise) (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.05 – Never Let Me Go

Ebben, Ne Andro Lotana” courtesy of Extreme Music (Sookie chases Barry down the hall)

Tomorrow” by Lisa Shaw (Sookie tries to talk to Barry over the “continental” breakfast bar)

Fly on the Wall” by Kelly Pardekooper, courtesy of Black Toast Music (Terry tries to stay out of the girlfight between Arlene & Daphne)

Wild Love” by Kelly Pardekooper, courtesy of Black Toast Music (Lafayette returns to Merlotte’s)

Gnossienne No 4″ by Erik Satie (Isabel and Stan meet Bill and Sookie)

Hellbound Train” by Three Bad Jacks (Maryann causes confusion and strife for Tara at Merlotte’s)

Cello Suite #5 Allemonde Movement (Eric reveals his connection to Godric)

Everybody Needs Somebody” by Silas Hogan (Sam and Daphne put the pool table to use)

Badunkadunk” courtesy of Extreme Music (”muzak” at the Hotel Carmilla)

Never Let Me Go” by Katie Webster (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.06 – Hard-Hearted Hannah

Dark Horse” courtesy of Extreme Music (playing in the Hotel Carmilla lobby)

Reflections” by Joel Evans & Friends (being played on the hotel piano

Real Love” by Von Daler & Low Pressure featuring Natasja (Isabel and Hugo visit Bill and Sookie)

Hard Hearted Hannah (The Vamp From Savannah)” sung by Bill Compton (Bill plays the piano at a hotel bar while Lorena solicits a couple)

Two Angels” by Peter Case (Sam and Daphne on the pool table)

Dead Flowers” by the Rolling Stones (playing in Maryann’s Jag while Tara and Eggs drive)

Gator Blues” by Willie Arons & Joey Peters (playing on the Merlotte’s jukebox)

Walk First” by Steve O. McComb (playing on the Merlotte’s jukebox)

Shakin’ All Over” by Eilen Jewel (Hoyt tells Maxine that his girlfriend is a vampire)

Get You Back” by Son of Dave (a drunken Andy sees a familiar pig by the side of the road)

So To Speak” by DJ Accucrack (Tara and Eggs return to Sookie’s house and see that Maryann had a party)

Maenad’s Delight” by Bruno Coon (Tara and Eggs stumble onto an orgy in the backyard)

Hard Hearted Hannah” by Dolly Kay (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.07 – Release Me

There Ought To Be A Moonlight Savings Time” by Guy Lombardo (Flashback – Bill blames Lorena for taking his humanity)

Day Too Soon” by Sia (Hoyt and Jessica decide to take their relationship to the next level)

Release Me” by Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn (Lafayette starts making sales calls)

Bleeding Love” by Leona Lewis (Jessica wakes up to find Hoyt decorating her hotel room)

Sadie Don’t Throw Me Over” by James Combs (Andy confronts the Bon Temps’ townspeople at Merlotte’s)

Death Trip” by Bad Livers (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.08 – Timebomb

Dilruba (Junkie XL Remix)” by Niyaz (Godric’s welcome home party; Eric toys with Jason)

The Longing” by Karsh Kale (Bill and Eric talk; Isabel brings Hugo to Godric)

Rafiki (Rise Ashen Future-Tribal Mix)” by Bob Holroyd (Jason apologizes to Bill, and gives him a man hug)
    Bob Holroyd - Traveler '03 - Rafiki (Rise Ashen Future-Tribal Mix)

Hejran” by Niyaz (Catfight! Sookie and Lorena throw down.)

Timebomb” by Beck (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.09 – I Will Rise Up

Whiskey’s Gone” by The Zac Brown Band (Arlene freaks out at Merlotte’s, Lafayette notices Tara’s bruises)

Lucky Few” by Los Infernos (Lafayette confronts Eggs about Tara’s bruises)

Devil Woman” by Marty Robbins (Maryann visits the Bon Temps jail, looking for Sam)

You’re Gonna Miss Me” by 13th Floor Elevators (Lafayette and Lettie Mae come to get Tara)

Deadcat Rumble” by Zombie Ghost Train (Maryann goes to Merlotte’s in search of Sam)

I Will Rise Up” by Lyle Lovett (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.10 – New World in My View

Sweet Hon” courtesy of 5 Alarm Records (Jason, Sookie and Bill take the Anubis Air shuttle bus from the airport)

Baby, You Ain’t Looking Right” by Powersolo (Sam and Andy barricade themselves in Merlotte’s walk-in cooler)

Hello Walls” by Faron Young (Sookie and Bill return to the Stackhouse home to find that Maryann has redecorated)
    Faron Young - Country Heaven - Hello Walls

Vamp Vamp” by James Combs (Playing at Merlotte’s as the orgy continues)

Blood” by Band of Skulls (The partying continues)
    Band of Skulls - Baby Darling Doll Face Honey - Blood

New World In My View” by Sister Gertrude Morgan & King Britt (Jason and his chainsaw come to Merlotte’s to save the day; also plays during the end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.11 – Frenzy

You Made Me Love You (I Didn’t Want To Do It)” by Harry James (Bill visits Queen Sophie-Anne and asks for help with Maryann)

Save Me Tonight” courtesy of Black Toast Music (playing on the radio in Jason’s truck)

Frenzy” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins (Jason and Andy go to the Sheriff’s office and find a possessed Rosie at the front desk)

Pickle Up A Doodle” sung by Sheriff Dearborn while square dancing with Andy

Elective Surgical Strike” by DJ? Accucrack (Sam brings Arlene’s kids to Fangtasia to ask for Eric’s help)

The Good Life” by Ann-Margret (The Queen, Bill, and Hadley lounge by the pool)

Softblow Glow” courtesy of Extreme Music (Playing Yahtzee by the pool)

Set ‘Em Up Joe” courtesy of Extreme Music (Still playing Yahtzee…)

Frenzy” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins (end credits)

CITAZIONE
    Episode 2.12 – Beyond Here Lies Nothin’

Party Lights” by Claudine Clark (Maxine dances around the kitchen, then tries to escape)

Set ‘Em Up Joe” courtesy of Extreme Music (More Yahtzee…)

Bridal Chorus” by Richard Wagner arranged by Nathan Barr (Maryann’s wedding march)

Canon and Gigue in D Major” by Johann Pachelbel arranged by Nathan Barr (Maryann’s creepy wedding)

Wedding March” by Felix Mendelssohn arranged by Nathan Barr (still at Maryann’s wedding)

Marie Marie” by Dave Alvin and the Guilty Women (The folks at Merlotte’s try to get back to normal)

Zombie For Your Love” by Kim Jenz and the Jaguars (Jane tries to explain why she lost her finger; Andy is upset that everyone thinks he’s crazy; Jason shows unusual maturity)

Savin’ Up For Saturday Night” courtesy of Black Toast Music (background music at Merlotte’s)

Gasoline and Matches” by Buddy and Julie Miller (Jessica makes out with a trucker)

Before the Night is Over” by Jerry Lee Lewis featuring BB King (Bill and Sookie dance)

Beyond Here Lies Nothin’” by Bob Dylan (end credits)

Edited by Monyka82 - 6/12/2009, 23:13

2. serenamor

User deleted

thanks

3. biankina17_vik

User deleted

:09.gif: :38.gif:

4. serenamor

User deleted

;) :P

3 replies since 6/12/2009, 22:37   85 views