Eclipse Uscita prevista 30 Giugno 2010

« Older   Newer »

1. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

la radura in Eclipse......*_______________*

2. nillacobain

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Sognofobia***Tania*** @ 3/12/2009, 21:50)
    la radura in Eclipse......*_______________*

(IMG:http://i48.tinypic.com/2mrfsqx.jpg)

Thanks!!! :19.gif:

3. nillacobain

User deleted

Summit Releases Eclipse Synopsis

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

* June 30, 2010
    * Action/Romance
    * Directed by David Slade
    * Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg
    * Based on the novel “Eclipse” by Stephanie Meyer
    * Cast - Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone and Dakota Fanning

In The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

Source via Pattinsonlife

4. serenamor

User deleted

benissimo..confermato il 30 giugno....quest'anno giugno lo aspetto piu' che mai!!!!

5. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

CITAZIONE (nillacobain @ 23/12/2009, 19:42)
    Summit Releases Eclipse Synopsis

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

* June 30, 2010
    * Action/Romance
    * Directed by David Slade
    * Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg
    * Based on the novel “Eclipse” by Stephanie Meyer
    * Cast - Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone and Dakota Fanning

In The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life.

Source via Pattinsonlife

ok allora è ufficiale...avevo sentito in giro che avevano posticipato l'uscita di qualche giorno...meglio così ^^

6. nillacobain

User deleted

Mhhh peccato ..........

fonte

7. BlackLilium87

User deleted

sono video vecchi di mesi ma non c'erano, quindi ve li posto... :03.gif:

non rivelano nulla a parte un fienile rosso e l'uso del green screen...mmm gli effeti speciali riguarderanno vampiri o licantropi? mmm...devo leggere il libro... :03.gif:

8. nillacobain

User deleted

International Release Dates For Eclipse

Argentina: June 30th, 2010

Brazil: June 30th, 2010

Egypt: June 30th, 2010

Finland: July 2nd, 2010

Germany: July 15th, 2010

Italy: July 2nd, 2010

Kaza khstan: June 30th, 2010

Nether lands: July 1st, 2010

New Zealand: July 1st, 2010

Norway: July 2nd, 2010

Poland: July 2nd, 2010

Slovakia: July 1st, 2010

Swe den: 30 June 2010

Turkey: July 2nd, 2010

United Kingdom: July 9th 2010

United States: June 30th, 2010

FONTE

CITAZIONE (Sognofobia***Tania*** @ 24/12/2009, 19:45)
    ok allora è ufficiale...avevo sentito in giro che avevano posticipato l'uscita di qualche giorno...meglio così ^^

Putroppo in Italia pare di si!

9. nillacobain

User deleted

Eclipse screening?

People are saying today there was a screening test for Eclipse.

CITAZIONE
    I just saw a test screening of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse at Recliffe. It WAS AWESOME!
    Victoria played by Bryce Dellas Howard was AWESOME! You Really Couldnt Tell that they changed actresses. She Looks EXACLY the same as Rachelle did in New Moon and she sounds exacly like Rachelle did in Twilight. Her Acting was Amazing!
    There were a whole lot of uncompleted scenes though. The fight scene for example, you could still see all wires lifting everyone up also there were alot of parts with the wolfs that wernt finished.
    The Acting was 10x better then it was in New Moon aswell. KRISTEN HARDLY BLINKED!!!
    Although the only complaint from me was KRISTENS WIG IS TO FnCKING DESTARACTING!!!! IT LOOKS FO FAKE!
    Before it started some guy from Summit said that they are going to release the teaser trailer On Janurary 18th at the Golden Globes.

Testimonial #2

CITAZIONE
    I was one of the few who is lucky enough to be invited for an early screening of the movie,let me tell you first of all,I am a man and I read the books and watched the movies(even though I didn't enjoy the movies too much).I met the crew and the producers ,they were all very friendly.We shake hands and chat for a while.Then the producers left and let the movie start.After I finished watching the movie, I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised.While I didn't enjoy the first 2 movies.This movie is actually pretty decent.Of course this movie is no Oscar material,but it is MUCH better than the first 2 films.

The acting improved significantly,especially Jacob.I could actually feel his character and his struggle for Bella.I feel most sorry for Jacob through out the film.I won't spoil it for you,but the things he is doing to protect Bella and trying to get her approval later is a lot.You will see why when you watch the film.Without telling you too much since we are not allow to.I have to say the love triangle between Jacob,Edward and Bella is very well done.Lots of character development between those scenes.The side character's also felt more important and contribute nicely to the main storyline.

The battle scene was AMAZING!Even though some of the cgi was not finished,I could already say the battle between the vampires and werewolves was beyond EPIC.There are more fighting scenes in this movie than the first 2 movies COMBINED.Compare to other action movies,the fighting is still pretty short,but was done very nicely and i could feel the intensity of the battle.If you are dragging your boyfriends to see it,I guaranteed they will like the movie more than the previous two.The movie still focus more on the love triangle than the battle scenes nevertheless.

On the technical side of things,the movie is faster paced and doesn't feel dragged on like the first 2.For the ladies,there are more kissing scenes between Edward and Bella when they are making out,Jacob and bella kissing etc.But still no sex scenes yet.Then you get the usually Jacob half naked walking around,Edward shirtless...I won't spoil it.

The only downside is...well I really don't think there is a downside!The movie give you nothing too much and nothing too little.But there is a hint for the fourth movie though and you crave for more...(I am a man btw,and i felt embarrassed to say it haha.)

As I walked out the theater,I feel satisfied with the movie.Me and others thank the crew and producers for the screening.I thought the whole cast and crew did a really great job trying to keep the storyline as same as in the book.They did little tweaks here and there,but nothing major.That's all I can tell you.I suggest you to see this movie once it's out,you will be amazed.

Fonte: via http://allkristenstewart.blogspot.com/2010...-screening.html

10. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

nooooooo il due luglio!!!!!!!!no nooooooooo nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

buone nuove...

il teaser di eclipse dovrebbe essere presentato ai golden globe il 18 gennaio...speriamo sia così!!!!!!!

12. nillacobain

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Sognofobia***Tania*** @ 4/1/2010, 11:34)
    buone nuove...

il teaser di eclipse dovrebbe essere presentato ai golden globe il 18 gennaio...speriamo sia così!!!!!!!

Evvai!!! Speriamo bene!!!

Gossip Cop: Eclipse Test Run Screening Bogus

CITAZIONE
    Early this morning we started receiving frenzied tips hinting that “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” had test screened for an audience.

The rumors sounded dubious, but Gossip Cop wanted to be sure.

Our doubts were well founded.

Gossip Cop has confirmed that Summit Entertainment has not shown “Eclipse.” A source connected to the production tells us talk of a screening is “absolutely not true.”

The “testimonials” and other reports being passed among blogs today are not legitimate. No screenings have taken place, nor are the specifics about the release of a theatrical trailer accurate.

Gossip Cop will have much more information when Summit (actually) begins its “Eclipse” campaign.

Source: http://robpattinson.blogspot.com/

13. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

noooooooooooo arriva la smentita della summit sul teaser trailer!!!!!!!!

CITAZIONE
    Qualche giorno fa si è diffuso un rumor che il Twilight Lexicon ha già prontamente smentito.

Ma andiamo ai fatti. Secondo quanto riportato dai commentatori del sito IMDB, il 2 gennaio alcuni fortunati avrebbero visto in anteprima il terzo capitolo della Saga (non la versione definitiva) grazie al prescreen, abituale procedura adottata dalle case cinematografiche per poter valutare le reazioni del pubblico e dei fan al fine di decidere quali miglioramenti apportare al prodotto primo del momento di rilascio definitivo.

Come abbiamo detto in apertura i responsabili del Lexicon hanno pubblicato un articolo in cui hanno scritto che, una volta appresa questa notizia e aver finito di riderci sopra, “Nessuno sta testando nulla al momento”

Ma le smentite non finiscono qui. In una delle due fantomatiche recensioni , uno dei due utenti ha scritto quanto segue:

“Before it started some guy from Summit said that they are going to release the teaser trailer On Janurary 18th at the Golden Globes. ”

“Prima che iniziasse, un incaricato della Summit ha detto che rilasceranno il Teaser Trailer il 18 Gennaio in occasione dei Golden Globes“.

Anche su questo punto è arrivata la smentita perchè comunque non ci sono nè i tempi nè gli estremi, sempre secondo il Lexicon, perchè il trailer possa esser presentato in questo periodo.

Quello che dobbiamo fare è aspettare che David Slade ci sveli il suo regalo di Buon Anno!

14. nillacobain

User deleted

Nuuuuuuuuu ... peccato!

15. Sognofobia***Tania***

User deleted

proprio...PECCATOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

250 replies since 24/10/2009, 08:51   1792 views